You can walk around 10 minutes to University of Plymouth or Plymouth College of Art and Design, or take public transports for a 7-minute journey.
At Plymouth Cross House, students have multiple choices of spacious studios or modern shared flats. There is high speed Wi-Fi available throughout the building, as well as a communal dining area, onsite cinema room and games room.
Whether you prefer the privacy of a studio or sharing a flat with others your room will come with a large, comfortable bed, a study area, plenty of storage, and all en-suite bathrooms have been finished to an exceptional standard. Studios also come with their own modern, well-equipped kitchenette.
No need to catch the bus, the city centre is literally on your doorstep, with bars such as Walkabout, Slug and Lettuce and shopping centre Drake Circus within a 5 minutes’ walk.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Plymouth Cross House
Classic 5 Bed Ensuite
Classic 4 Bed Ensuite
Classic 4/5 Bed Ensuite
Standard Studio Plus
Classic Studio Plus
Premium Studio Plus
Executive Studio Plus
Super Deluxe Studio
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- On-site Laundry (Free)
- Library or Study Area
- Social Space(s)
- Search university
- Plymouth College of Art
- Plymouth University
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet