Soak up local history when you make your home at Abbeygate,and live in a heritage building close to Chester’s city walls & quaint cobbled streets
You’ll find the perfect student room at Abbeygate, whether you’re looking for a self-contained studio or an ensuite room in a cluster, with a shared kitchen and living area. Some rooms are located in the original heritage wing of the building, which means you’ll get a real feel for Chester’s history.
It’s a 10-minute walk to University of Chester, and you can go by bus in seven minutes. There’s bike storage and car parking on site.
You’ll find it easy to focus on your studies as all rooms have a comfortable work area, and high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi is included in your rent, so you won’t have to worry about how long you spend online.
Freshen up with a shower in your private bathroom before cooking dinner in the modern kitchen or enjoying a community social event. All bills are included in your rent, and there’s a dedicated on-site team to deal with any issues.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Abbeygate
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Social Events
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Search university
- The Hammond School
- University of Chester
- University of Chester, Queen's Park Campus
- University of Law, Chester