Discover the best of Belfast when you choose student accommodation at Botanic Studios, just a short walk from galleries, shops and cafés
It's a nine-minute walk to Queen’s University Belfast from your studio accommodation. Walk to University of Ulster in 21 minutes, or take advantage of the excellent public transport links near your student housing. There’s bike storage onsite.
At Botanic Studios, you’ll have your own private space in a self-contained studio, with private bathroom and kitchen. There are four different floor plans from standard to deluxe, so you’ll find one that suits you and your budget. When you’ve finished studying, meet friends in the communal lounge or movie lounge, head to the games room, or eat together in the dining room. When the weather is warm, relax in the outdoor courtyard.
All bills, including Wi-Fi, are included in your rent, and there’s a laundry where you can clean your clothes. If you have any problems, the onsite manager and maintenance team are on hand to help.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Botanic Studios
Standard Plus Studio
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Space(s)
- Outdoor Area
- Bike Storage
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- On-site Manager
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute
- American Musical Theatre Academy (Belfast)
- Belfast Metropolitan College
- Queen's University Belfast
- Ulster University Belfast Campus
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet