Head from 207 King Street to the heart of Aberdeen in moments, taking in the city’s historic buildings as you shop, eat out or go for drinks
Make your student housing a light and modern two-, three- or five-bed flat close to the action in Scotland’s third largest city, Aberdeen. Whip up breakfast each day in the fully-equipped kitchen where you’ll find everything you need from cutlery and crockery to pots and pans as well as appliances. Use the Wi-Fi to research papers in your bedroom or catch up with fellow residents and watch TV, or take on an opponent in a gaming session in the common room.
There’s a laundry in the building so you won’t have to queue at the laundrette. Find it easy to keep all your clothes in order with a large wardrobe and plenty of storage space in your room. The common areas are cleaned fortnightly so you can spend your free time exploring the city. Secure intercom entry will give you complete peace of mind and the maintenance and management team are easy to contact should you need a hand with anything.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in 207 King Street
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- On-site Laundry (Free)
- Social Space(s)
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- Cleaning Service
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- Search university
- North East Scotland College
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland's Rural College, Aberdeen Campus
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen campus
- University of Aberdeen