Make your home in the ‘City of Science’ at Uninest Elementum, with Hochscule Darmstadt on your doorstep and great links to the city centre
It’s a breeze to get to lectures from your student room at Uninest Elementum. Walk to Hochscule Darmstadt (University of the Applied Sciences) in four minutes, or jump on a tram and reach Technische Universität Darmstadt (TU) in around 15 minutes. If you have your own transport, car parking and bike storage are available for an additional charge.
At Uninest Elementum you’ll be living in a comfortable, self-contained studio with your own private kitchen and bathroom. All utility bills are included in your rent, as well as Wi-Fi, and there’s a desk where you can work on your university assignments in comfort.
You’ll find it easy to make new friends in the communal spaces, including a common and study room, fitness room, and games room — and there’s a laundry where you can clean your clothes.
There’s an on-site maintenance team, and there’s CCTV to keep you safe and secure.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Uninest Elementum
Extra Large Studio
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Library or Study Area
- Social Space(s)
- Outdoor Area
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- No Smoking
- Search university
- Sprachinstitut 2000
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet