Discover Birmingham’s inspiring cultural venues and sensational shopping scene when you choose student accommodation at Bentley House
Bentley House is especially convenient for students at Aston University; you can walk to campus in just 10 minutes. It’s a 15-minute walk to Birmingham City University, and 20 minutes to University College Birmingham. Excellent transport links make it easy to get around.
If you prefer your own space, you can live in a studio with your own private kitchen and bathroom, or you can enjoy a more sociable environment when you choose an ensuite room in a shared three-, four-, five-, or six-bedroom flat, with communal kitchen. Whatever you decide, you can meet friends to play games in the spacious common room, or get together for a workout in the private gym. When you want a quiet night in, shared flats have a TV in the kitchen area.
All bills, including Wi-Fi, are included in your rent. There’s an onsite laundry, a speedy maintenance service, and 24-hour security for your peace of mind.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Bentley House
Deluxe Studio Dual Occupancy
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Bike Storage
- Social Space(s)
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Maintenance Team (24-hour on site)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- No Smoking
- Search university
- ACM Birmingham
- Aston University
- BIMM Birmingham
- Birmingham City University
- BPP University Birmingham
- Brasshouse Languages
- Mander Portman Woodward Birmingham
- Newman University
- South & City College Birmingham
- Ulster University Birmingham Campus
- University College Birmingham
- University of Birmingham
- University of Law Birmingham