Have Seaton Park on your doorstep when you choose student accommodation at Liberty House - Don Street, just a 10-minute walk from university
You’ll enjoy a quick and easy commute from Liberty House - Don Street as it’s a 10-minute walk to campus from your Aberdeen university accommodation. If you have your own transport, bike storage and car parking are available, and there’s secure entry for total security.
There’s plenty of space to study, socialise and relax in your private bedroom, which is fully furnished with a comfy bed, desk and chair - and there’s free Wi-Fi to keep you connected. You’ll share a bathroom, kitchen and living area with other students, although there is the option to choose an ensuite room if you’d prefer more privacy.
Get to know your neighbours in the social spaces; there’s an external courtyard and barbecue area, as well as a shared laundry. All bills are included in your rent, and there are onsite staff to answer your questions, deal with maintenance issues and take delivery of parcels.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Liberty House - Don Street
Classic (Shared Bathroom)
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Outdoor Area
- Bike Storage
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- North East Scotland College
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland's Rural College, Aberdeen Campus
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen campus
- University of Aberdeen
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet