Enjoy stunning sea views when you live at East Shore, moments from the pretty beach and a short hop from the historic town centre
It’s a 20-minute walk to the University of St Andrews from your new home at East Shore. And you can walk into the town centre in around 30 minutes or hop on a bus and be there in 15. Take a day trip to the capital city of Edinburgh at weekends, which is only an hour away by train and if you have a car, you can use the property’s secure car park.
You’ll wake up to spectacular views of the beach when you live at East Shore Student Halls. Take a walk along the sandy shores or go swimming if you’re brave enough to test the Scottish waters. At East Shore, the Halls Committee make the most of the great location and organise all kinds of organised beach activities, from barbecues and kite-flying to land yachting, horse riding, skydiving and surfing. When you want to stay indoors, East Sands Leisure Centre is right opposite your new home, so you can go for a swim or work out in the well-equipped gym.
Focus on your studies in your bedroom, where you’ll find a desk and chair and you can use the free Wi-Fi to get your research done before class. Freshen up in your own ensuite bathroom and head to the shared kitchen, where you can cook dinner with housemates, eat together in the spacious dining area or watch TV on the sofas.
After you’ve eaten, catch up with other students in the common room and watch your favourite shows on the Smart TV, play board games or chat about your day. In summer, use the outdoor study areas to get some work done on sunny evenings.
There are laundry facilities on-site, and all utilities are included in your rent. The maintenance team are always available to help, and there’s CCTV and secure door entry for your peace of mind.
Trova un prezzo più basso e ci adegueremo a quello
Scegli la tua camera al East Shore Student Halls
Standard En-suite with Sea View
Large En-suite with Sea View
Cosa fare ora
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Sei pronto a prenotare l'alloggio che hai scelto? Clicca Prenota subito
- Hai bisogno di altre informazioni? Clicca Richiedi dettagli
- Non riesci a trovare quello che stai cercando? Chiedi aiuto a uno dei nostri esperti.
- Garanzia del miglior prezzo
- Servizio gratuito
- Completamente arredato
- Lavanderia a gettoni
- Cucina in comune
- Sala di intrattenimento
- Deposito biciclette
- Parcheggio pagando un supplemento
- WiFi in camera (completamente gratuito)
- WiFi nelle aree comuni (completamente gratuito)
- Gestore in loco
Regolamento della proprietà
- Vietato fumare
- Cerca Università
- University of St Andrews
RecensioniScrivi una recensione
Non ci sono ancora recensioni per questa proprietà