Live right on the tailgating strip at Copper Beech at Ames, minutes from the Main Street Cultural District and close to the Iowa State campus
If you’re looking for Iowa State University accommodation, you’ll find everything you need at Copper Beech at Ames. Reach early morning classes with ease when you drive to the commuter lot in five minutes, or use the nearby bus stop and take the 10-minute ride to class.
After lectures, head back to your spacious townhome and relax in your private ensuite room. Copper Beech at Ames provides internet (you just have to provide the router) so you’ll always be connected, or you can work with friends in the study room. It’s easy to manage your money because water and sewer costs are included in your rent — as well as $25 electricity credit per month, to keep costs down.
Take a break and work out in the fitness center, enjoy a free tanning session or, in summer, swim in the pool. Later, grab a free coffee from the Bistro and head to the clubhouse or Tavern game room to check out the latest community event.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Copper Beech at Ames
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Air Conditioning
- On-site Laundry (Free)
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Space(s)
- Outdoor Area
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Car Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- On-site Manager
- Maintenance Team (24-hour On Call)
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Pet Friendly
- Search university
- Iowa State University
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet