If you need to cancel your reservation, please apply within 7 days after the deposit is paid, otherwise the deposit cannot be refunded.
The student may terminate this Booking (and the Tenancy Agreement, if completed) by sending an email to ULIV Student Living a email@example.com any time during the 7 days after the date of the Booking (the “7 Day Cooling-Off Period”) unless the Move-In Date has occurred before then. If the Booking is cancelled during this period we will not charge you, the Tenant, any rent due under the Tenancy Agreement and the deposit or advance of the total rent paid to the Landlord will be returned to the Tenant.
If the booking is cancelled after the 7 Day Cooling-Off Period and full rent is not paid in advance, then the Tenant will not be entitled to the full deposit refund.
If you are a prospective first year undergraduate student or a postgraduate student and your offer at the University is withdrawn for one of the following reasons:
- by the University because you have not achieved the required entry grades; or
- if you choose to go to a different University as a result of having exceeded your predicted grades; or
- your place at the University is withdrawn as a result of your student visa being denied
then you may be eligible to be released from the booking (and the Tenancy Agreement, if completed) provided you supply the Landlord with the following evidence:
- a copy of the written rejection letter from the University or a screen shot of the Tenant’s UCAS which confirms that the required results were not achieved for the University; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new University by UCAS adjustment; or
- a copy of written rejection letter from the University which confirms that the Tenant does not have the relevant Visa and a copy of the relevant Visa rejection correspondence.
You must send the documents to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days from the date the results are published or within 7 days from the date the relevant Visa rejection correspondence is received. Your documents will be verified and you will be obliged to supply any additional information requested by the team. Provided that the team is satisfied with the documents provided, the booking (and the Tenancy Agreement, if completed) will be cancelled and the deposit and/or full rent paid in advance will be refunded to the Tenant.