Live in central Bangor, surrounded by the snow-capped mountains of Snowdonia and the sparkling waters of the Menai Strait
Walk to Bangor University in 14 minutes, and get to the train station in less than five. You’re a couple of minutes from the supermarket, and it’s a 10-minute walk to the Menai Shopping Centre, packed with all the high street favourites.
Return to your modern, open-plan studio at Ty Ni after a long day at university, and you’ll find everything you need to relax and recharge. Cook your favourite food in your own fully-equipped kitchen and eat at the sleek, stylish breakfast bar.
Enjoy a long, hot shower in your bright, roomy bathroom, and get a good night’s sleep in your comfy double bed. There’s a desk area with ample storage, so you can keep on top of your studies. Use the high-speed broadband to Skype your family or watch a show on Netflix.
When you want to get together with friends, there’s a good selection of cafés and bars close to home. Blue Sky is brilliant for breakfast and lunch, The Harp Inn is great for a traditional Sunday roast, and Noodle One serves tasty Japanese, Thai and Indonesian dishes. Sit in the beer garden at The Fat Cat on sunny evenings; they serve the best cocktails in town, and have regular student nights during the week. When you get back home to Ty Ni, there’s CCTV and secure door entry for your peace of mind.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Ty Ni
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Social Events
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- No Smoking
- Search university
- Bangor University
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet