Enjoy an easy commute to class when you live 10 minutes from Aberdeen city centre at Liberty House - Rosemont, with shops and cafés nearby
Walk to University of Aberdeen in 30 minutes from your student housing at Liberty House - Rosemont, or go by bike in 10 minutes. There’s secure bike storage available. Students at Robert Gordon University can jump on the bus and get to class in 35 minutes. There’s parking available if you plan to bring a car.
You’ll have your own fully-furnished room at Liberty House - Rosemont, complete with a double bed, desk and chair and plenty of storage. You’ll share a bathroom unless you opt for an ensuite room or, if you want more privacy, you can choose a self-contained studio room with your own kitchen and bathroom.
All bills, including Wi-Fi, are included in your rent, and there are laundry facilities onsite. There’s an outdoor courtyard and barbecue area where you can get to know your neighbours, and a regular cleaning services keeps communal areas looking their best.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Liberty House - Rosemont
Classic (Shared Bathroom)
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Outdoor Area
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
- Wheelchair Access
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- North East Scotland College
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland's Rural College, Aberdeen Campus
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen campus
- University of Aberdeen
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet