Base yourself at Keiller Court in Dundee and get to know this Scottish city with its love of design, underground music, gaming and good food
Set yourself up to study in Dundee living in a single or double bedroom at Keiller Court with rooms grouped in clusters of three, four, five or six. Each flat has its own spacious kitchen dining area where you can get to know your housemates as you share meals together or watch TV. You’ll find everything you need in the fully-equipped kitchen with the cupboards stocked with plates and bowls, cutlery and glasses. Let the dishwasher take care of dirty dishes while you get back to the books.
If you’ve been out on a long bike ride through Dundee’s surrounding countryside come home and keep your bike safely in the bike store. There’s secure entry, and there’s a management team available if you want to get tips on the local area. The maintenance team can quickly assist if any issues arise. Don’t worry about bills either with your rent covering Wi-Fi, utilities and contents insurance.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- Dundee and Angus College (Dundee Kingsway Campus)
- University of Abertay Dundee
- University of Dundee