Froghall is the perfect base to explore Aberdeen’s grey granite buildings as you visit bars, pubs and independent shops and cinemas
Live in student housing in Old Aberdeen picking an apartment that’s right for you. Share a two-bedroom apartment with one housemate, surround yourself with friends in a six-bedroom apartment, or opt for something in between. All apartments are fully furnished, and kitchens come complete with a washer and dryer. There are modern bathrooms where you can get ready for the day or freshen up before an evening out.
Hang out in the garden on warm days, or study in peace at the desk in your bedroom. There’s space for all your things with built-in wardrobes and underbed storage. Your security’s taken care of with secure entry, CCTV and a secure car park and bike store. A maintenance team is on hand around the clock to help if anything needs fixing. Don’t stress about splitting bills as your rent includes Wi-Fi, utilities and fortnightly housekeeping to keep common areas neat and tidy.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- North East Scotland College
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland's Rural College, Aberdeen Campus
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen campus
- University of Aberdeen