Full overview of Terms & Conditions for students applying for the Student Heroes free accommodation initiative
***UPDATE: Entry date changed to midnight BST on 7th September 2020***
The Student Heroes initiative is open to any medical students currently enrolled in a medical course at university in the UK. There is a set number of rooms available with tenancies between 39 – 51 weeks rent paid available. Rooms will be allocated by random draw for the cities where rooms are available. In order to be included in the draw, students will need to complete the form on www.student.com/heroes in full. Students can submit their details in the form from 09:00 BST on 10th August 2020 until midnight on 31st August 2020.
Please note that:
- Student.com and The Student Housing Company reserves the right to withdraw the offer of 39 – 51 weeks free rent for 20 rooms based in London, Lancaster, Plymouth and Birmingham at any time. Only current students enrolled at a UK university are eligible to live in the accommodation. Winners will be required to agree to The Student Housing Companies T&Cs, adhere to all booking policies and complete all relevant paperwork through the booking process prior to moving into the accommodation.
- The prize can not be deferred and no monetary value or alternative prize is available.
- Property locations and room type and volume of rooms are up to The Student Housing Company’s discretion, and can be amended at any time, and are subject to availability.
- If a student submitting their details in the form provides incorrect or incomplete information, it will not be entered into the draw.
- The draw will take place on 1st September 2020 and winners will be selected at random.
- Winners of the draw will be notified via telephone or email. If a winner cannot be reached within 24 hours via these methods, then their room will be entered back into the draw. Winners will be allocated a property and room by The Student Housing Company and this cannot be changed.
- Winners if the draw will be invited to take part in social media and media activity.