Glance back at the red brick beauty you call home as you spring into your studies in this picture-postcard city
The outside of Trinity Hall is the same stunning red brick schoolhouse it was in Victorian times, with large windows and a slate roof. A striking glass corridor leads to a modern extension and throughout the building you’ll find ensuite rooms sleek in design, with fitted furniture.
Step outside and walk 10 minutes one way to be in class at the University of Chester, or in another direction to the train station. You’re moments from the city so popping to hit the shops or meeting up with friends for lunch is a breeze.
If a day sitting in class has left you with energy to burn you can go for a jog along the canal that runs right by your home. Or jump on your bike - hire one from Trinity Hall - and follow signs to the vast open space of Chester Meadows.
Come home feeling invigorated and possibly peckish. Make yourself a snack in the open plan kitchen/lounge area you share with friends. Have a well-earned rest on the couch as you watch a little TV. Back in your room, take a shower in your private ensuite before hitting the books at your desk.
Maximise your study time by taking advantage of the services Trinity Hall offer. Arrange a room clean, your laundry, or your printing. There’s even someone to help you settle in the area and give you a hand with travel. The broadband and Wi-Fi throughout the building mean you can watch videos and trawl the net any time you like.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Trinity Hall
Deluxe Wet Room En Suite
Premier En Suite
Premier Wet Room En Suite
Deluxe En Suite
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Space(s)
- Car Parking
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- Search university
- The Hammond School
- University of Chester
- University of Chester, Queen's Park Campus
- University of Law, Chester
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet