Live in an architecturally-significant building at UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodge, where you’re minutes from Belconnen’s shops, markets and cafés
It’s a 10-minute walk on to campus from your university accommodation in Canberra. If you have your own transport, there’s secure parking and bike storage, and there are excellent public transport links nearby.
At UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodge you’ll be living in the refurbished Cameron Offices, which are listed on the Australian Institute of Architects register of Significant Twentieth Century Australian Buildings. Many of the rooms feature full-length windows, so they’re light and bright, with great views of the local area.
You can choose between a range of studios and multi-share apartments, all of which are fully-furnished. Some rooms have kitchenettes and stove tops, and there’s also a full-size kitchen on each floor.
There’s space to study your room, and there’s also a communal study area. You’ll have a limited Wi-Fi allowance, with water and electricity at the cost of $27 per week.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodge
Studio Twin - NRAS
Studio Twin Large - NRAS
2 Bedroom Studio - NRAS
3 & 4 Bedroom Multi-share Apartment - NRAS
7 Bedroom Apartment - NRAS
Studio - NRAS
Studio Deluxe - NRAS
Studio Accessible - NRAS
Studio Double - NRAS
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Air Conditioning
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Library or Study Area
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
Security & safety
- Search university
- Australian Catholic University - Canberra
- Australian National University
- University of Canberra