This brand new on-campus facility is just a stone’s throw from classes at James Cook University Cairns. Living on campus is a great way to experience uni life, as there’s always a social or cultural event happening – whether it’s fun orientation activities, international food nights or a block function.
Living options include Studios or six-bedroom multi-share apartments, and all are equipped with cooktop, oven, microwave and refrigerator. A 42-metre long internal grass courtyard features shared BBQ facilities and is the perfect place to relax and hang out with friends.
Cairns is a place that truly embraces the outdoor lifestyle. Take a dip in the ever-popular lagoon or join one of the free fitness classes on the Esplanade. Explore the waterfalls and rainforest; and relax on one of the nearby beaches – such as stunning Palm Cove or Trinity Beach.
When you’ve got this kind of paradise on your doorstep, why would you study anywhere else?
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in UniLodge John Grey Hall
6 Bed Multi-share With Share Bathroom
6 Bed Multi-share With Ensuite
6 Bed Multi-share with Ensuite (Accessible)
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Air Conditioning
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Bike Storage
- WiFi in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- Search university
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet