Once you have entered into an offer and acceptance agreement with the owner, you are legally bound by the Residential Tenancies Act and deemed to be in a leasing arrangement.
We understand that from time-to-time issues can arise with your entry into Australia.
Cancellation without penalty is possible if:
• you fail to meet student status requirement;
• you fail to gain lawful entry into Australia
• you cannot enter Australia due to border closures or restrictions
If you are unable to arrive on your selected date due to flight cancellations, we may be able to move your lease commencement date. Depending on the length of delay, there may be some financial penalties incurred. This is handled on a case-by-case basis. If your flight is delayed, please email the property directly.
Cancellation due to:
• providing false or misleading information during your application or booking process
• failure to pay your bond or rent in advance
• failure to sign the Residential Tenancy Agreement when required
• a change of mind
will result in a monetary penalty. This may include forfeiting some or all of your advance rental payment and/or bond payment and is negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note any refundable fees will be processed within 14 days of finalisation of refund.