Choose Mealmarket Exchange as your student halls and live minutes away from the University of Aberdeen, amidst the bustle of the city centre
At Mealmarket Exchange, choose an ensuite room or a spacious studio, being only a 10-minute bus ride from the University of Aberdeen and a 30-minute trip from Robert Gordon University. If you’re planning on bringing your own transport, there’s secure parking and bike storage on-site.
To make life simple, contents insurance, security and utilities are included in your rent. In the afternoon, grab your books from your under-bed storage, then get comfy at your bedroom desk. Free Wi-Fi makes researching easy for your study tasks.
When you’re finished, step into your private bathroom for a hot shower. Choose a new outfit from the spacious wardrobe, then take your old clothes to the on-site laundry, controlled by app or laundry card. You’ll find everything you need to fix dinner in the kitchen, while the communal lounge is a great place to hang out with friends.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- North East Scotland College
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland's Rural College, Aberdeen Campus
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen campus
- University of Aberdeen