Before listing the rules of the house, I would like to introduce myself, I am André, your host, I live in the house and have a dog and a cat, both very docile. The house has only 3 rooms and always only 3 residents, it is a calm and quiet environment, for people with normal life and habits. Now here are the rules, designed to make our living together as sociable and healthy as possible during your stay:
- Avoid making noise or listening to loud devices. Avoid talking on the loudspeaker or video calls on your mobile phone, besides the fact that the flat is small it is to preserve the discretion of your private affairs. There are no timetables for entry and exit, access is always free, just be very careful when entering or leaving at late hours, so as not to disturb the other residents and neighbours. Try to be quiet when entering and leaving your room and flat, and when opening and closing the doors, as there may be someone resting while you are awake. Whenever you leave the flat, close windows and doors, including the kitchen window;
- Keep your bedroom, bathroom and kitchen clean. The cleaning of the common areas of the flat will be done approximately three times a week;
-When using the kitchen, wash the dishes and utensils you use and clean the cooker, immediately after use, always. Deep-frying is not permitted. When using the microwave, use the lid on your plate to avoid dirtying the inside of the oven and if dirty, clean it. When you are in the kitchen preparing your meal keep the kitchen door closed, so as not to leave the flat with the smell of your food. Do not slam cupboard doors or pots and pans, try to be discreet and quiet. All rooms have a private fridge, but the one in the kitchen can also be used. The kitchen is equipped with appliances and a washing machine. When the rubbish is full, remove and close the bag, put another bag and throw the full into the bin outside the house;
- Personal hygiene material is everyone's responsibility;
- If you lose your keys, contact us immediately, I have copies stored safely;
- The rooms are individual, it is forbidden to bring accompanying persons to sleep. It is also forbidden to make agglomerations of people or parties;
- It is forbidden to take pieces of decoration from their places, move furniture from their original positions, make holes in the walls to add other decorations or remove any piece of the flat and take it outside;
- It is forbidden to light candles and incense inside the flat for your own safety;
- Electricity, water and gas bills are included in the room rent, as long as they are within normal usage patterns (measured by the average monthly consumption). Avoid wastage, so that it is not necessary to pass on the surplus value.
- After using the cooker, always make sure you have closed the gas register properly to avoid accidents and for the safety of everyone;
- Rentals are always paid in advance of the month, always on the first day of each month. If you need to leave the flat for any reason, notify us at least 15 days in advance, as well as if we need the room returned, we will also notify you at least 15 days in advance, except in cases of extreme urgency, such as recurrent breaches of the rules, incidents involving police, or if the host feels assaulted, disrespected or safety and integrity threatened, immediate vacancy may be requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding,