Wake up to views of the Nishi-Shinjuku skyscrapers and get to lectures in minutes when you set up home at Cinq Rivage Nogata
At Cinq Rivage Nogata, you’ll have your own furnished studio apartment to yourself in a managed student building. Start the day by stepping out onto your private balcony to admire the views of the Nishi-Shinjuku skyscrapers. Shower in the privacy of your own bathroom before picking out today’s outfit from your closet. Make yourself a cup of coffee in your kitchen area, or head around the corner for breakfast at ‘Olu’olu Coffee with a friend.
It won’t take you long to get to your first lecture of the day. It’s a nine-minute train journey to the Waseda University campuses, the Japan Electronics College and the Japan College of Foreign Languages, and it’s 11 minutes to the Mejiro Campus of the Japan Women's University.
When your classes are over for the day, come home to Cinq Rivage Nogata and continue your studies in the peace and quiet of your own studio. Afterwards, meet your friends downstairs in the student union before joining them for a delicious sushi dinner at the restaurant just round the corner. If you’d rather keep working, stay in and cook a hearty meal for yourself at the stove in your kitchen area.
There are supermarkets and shopping centres within an easy walk or cycle, so you won’t have far to go when you need to stock up on groceries. You’ll even have your own washing machine, so you’ll easily stay on top of your laundry in your cosy, air conditioned home in Tokyo.
用戶請選擇Cinq Rivage Nogata的房間類型
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Chuo University
- Keio University (Hiyoshi Campus)
- Keio University - Mita Campus
- Le Cordon Bleu (Tokyo Campus)
- Meiji University (Izumi Campus)
- Meiji University (Nakano Campus)
- Meiji University - Surugadai Campus
- Nihon University
- Sophia University
- Takushoku University
- The University of Tokyo (Komaba Campus)
- The University of Tokyo - Hongo Campus
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tokyo International University
- Tokyo University of Social Welfare
- Toyo University
- United International Business School (Tokyo Campus)
- Waseda University (Toyama Campus)
- Waseda University (Waseda Campus)