主頁 / 意大利 / Rome學生宿舍 / Nice 1-bedroom apartment near Roma S. Pietro train station
Nice 1-bedroom apartment near Roma S. Pietro train station
Via di Monte del Gallo, Rome, 00165
離Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma距離
Cozy 50 sqm apartment with large terrace, ideal for 4 people, located on the first floor (with elevator NOT suitable for disabled people) of a building in a quiet residential area. It is at the same time just a few steps from San Pietro and well connected by public transportation to all the main attractions in the center.
The apartment consists of a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and a terrace with table and chairs for your outdoor lunches.
*LONG STAY ALOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING ROOM with sofa bed for two people (1.40m x 1.90m), small table with four chairs and coat hanger;
- KITCHEN with gas hob (4 burners), fridge, freezer, moka, kettle, oven and kitchenware;
- BEDROOM with double bed (1.60m x 1.90m), armchair, chest of drawers and wardrobe;
- BATHROOM with shower box, bidet, sink and toilet;
- TERRACE with outdoor furniture (dining table, chairs, bench and gazebo).
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: pocket wifi (60 GB per month), air conditioning (split in the living room and in the bedroom), independent heating, TV, iron and ironing board, soundproof windows, hair dryer, drying rack.
OTHER INFORMATION: unassigned parking is available in the internal courtyard of the building, but parking is not always guaranteed.
It is mandatory to show the IDs of all the guests upon check-in as per Italian Law.
City tax must be paid cash upon arrival: EUR 3.50 per guest per night of stay.
A surcharge applies for arrivals after check-in hours:
- EUR 30 from 21:00 until 24:00;
- EUR 40 from 24:00 until 01.00;
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. After 01.00 we cannot organize the check-in.
Guests will have access to all areas of the apartment.
The entire house is for the exclusive use of the guests during the stay.
We will be available for any question and information, to make your stay even more interesting and organized.
We will be reachable by telephone or by e-mail in case of any problem.
The apartment boasts a strategic position, a few steps from St. Peter's Square, the Vatican Museums and Castel Sant'Angelo, in a quiet and residential area, but at the same time full of services (bars, pubs, shops) and well connected to the rest of the city, thanks to Roma San Pietro station (5 minutes on foot) and numerous bus lines. The center can be reached on foot or by public transportation; from there you can move comfortably on foot between the many attractions of the city.
Among the main points of interest, it is worth mentioning:
- St. Peter's Square (Basilica and Vatican Museums): 13 minutes on foot;
- Castel Sant’Angelo: 20 minutes on foot / 10 minutes by public transportation;
- Piazza di Spagna: 25 minutes by public transportation;
- Trevi Fountain: 28 minutes by public transportation;
- Colosseum and Imperial Forums: 30 minutes by public transportation.
- Carrefour Express supermarket: 1 minute on foot - 37 meters;
- Restaurant Pizzeria Buona Forchetta: 2 minutes on foot - 190 meters;
- BarOne: 5 minutes on foot - 400 meters.
- From Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment thanks to the Leonardo Express train to Roma Termini, from which it is possible to take bus n. 64 to "Stazione San Pietro", to "Crocifisso / Porta Fabbrica" stop (16 stops), a 4-minute walk from the property.
- From Rome Ciampino International Airport, it is more difficult to reach the apartment by public transportation. It is therefore recommended to take a taxi (33 km).
- From Rome Termini Railway Station, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking bus no. 64 to "Stazione San Pietro", to "Crocifisso / Porta Fabbrica" stop(16 stops), a 4-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, it is possible to take a regional train, such as train 12514 Civitavecchia or 4500 Grosseto, stopping at "Stazione San Pietro", a 5-minute walk from the property.
- If you are traveling by car, the apartment is located outside the ZTL (traffic-limited area). Unassigned parking is available in the internal courtyard of the building, but parking is not always guaranteed. In addition, it is possible to park for free or for a fee (blue lines) in the surrounding streets. Finally, there are some garages nearby, such as "San Pietro Station Garage", 500 meters from the property, open 24 hours and free at certain times and on public holidays.
在Nice 1-bedroom apartment near Roma S. Pietro train station內，揀你的房間
需要不同日子？按右下角的Live chat 跟我們其中一位預訂顧問聯絡
Nice 1-bedroom apartment near Roma S. Pietro train station私人浴室更多資訊