主頁 / 意大利 / Rome學生宿舍 / Charming 1-bedroom apartment near Parco della Mole Adriana
Charming 1-bedroom apartment near Parco della Mole Adriana
Borgo Pio, Rome, 00193
離Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma距離
Bright and cozy 65 sqm apartment with large terrace, ideal for 4 people, located on the fourth and top floor (NO elevator) of a renovated period building in Borgo Pio district, in the heart of Rome. The property, in a pedestrian area, boasts a strategic position between St. Peter's Square and Castel Sant'Angelo.
The apartment consists of a living area with kitchenette, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a large terrace with table, chairs and deck chairs to relax or to eat outdoor.
*LONG STAY ALLOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING AREA with KITCHENETTE (4-burner induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, traditional oven, microwave, moka, kettle, glasses of wine and kitchenware), dining table for 4 people, sofa and TV ;
- BEDROOM I with double bed (1.60m x 2.00m), mirror and chest of drawers;
- BEDROOM II with double bed (1.60m x 2.00m), chest of drawers and wardrobe;
- BATHROOM with shower box, bidet, sink, washing machine and toilet;
- TERRACE with outdoor furniture (plants, dining table, chairs, deck chairs, awnings).
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: wifi internet repeater (the router is located in the apartment next door), air conditioning (split in the living area and in the two bedrooms), independent heating, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, drying rack and soundproof windows.
There are three steps to access the terrace.
The terrace is shared; however, plant pots and a wooden structure separate the spaces of each apartment.
It is mandatory to show the IDs of all the guests upon check-in as per Italian Law.
Upon check-in, city tax must be payed cash: 3,50 EUR per person per night of stay.
A surcharge applies for arrivals after check-in hours:
- EUR 30 from 21:00 until 24:00;
- EUR 40 from 24:00 until 01.00;
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. After 01.00 we cannot organize the check-in.
Guests will have access to all areas of the apartment.
The entire house is for the exclusive use of the guests during the stay.
We will be available for any question and information, to make your stay even more interesting and organized.
We will be reachable by telephone or by e-mail in case of any problem.
Borgo Pio, commonly known as “Il Borgo”, is a small medieval district adjacent to the Vatican, characterized by the presence of countless restaurants, bars, ice cream parlors, supermarkets, tobacconists, pharmacies, wine bars and many other services. The area was rebuilt in the early Renaissance to host the pope and the Roman aristocracy and its main points of reference are the "Passetto", the long pedestrian passage that connects the Vatican with "Castel Sant'Angelo" (another excellent point of interest of the area), the Palace of Justice and the seat of the Italian Supreme Court in Piazza Cavour. Almost completely pedestrian, "Il Borgo" allows you to easily reach the other monuments of interest in the center, either with a walk or by the multiple means of public transport with which the area is served. Once you reach the center, you can comfortably move on foot between the various attractions of the city.
Among the main points of interest, we point out:
- Castel Sant’Angelo: 6 minutes on foot;
- St. Peter's Square (Basilica and Vatican Museums): 7 minutes on foot;
- Piazza di Spagna: 17 minutes by public transport;
- Trevi Fountain: 25 minutes by public transport;
- Colosseum and Imperial Forums: 30 minutes by public transport.
- Il Pozzetto Restaurant: 1 minute on foot - 80 meters;
- Gran Sasso Bar: 2 minutes on foot - 170 meters;
- Coop supermarket: 3 minutes on foot - 200 meters.
- From Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment thanks to the shuttle bus from the airport to "Roma Vaticano" stop, a 7-minute walk from the property (ticket cost: € 7.00). Alternatively, it is possible to take the Leonardo Express train from the airport to Rome Termini station, from which it is possible to take bus no. 40 direction "Borgo Sant’Angelo", to "Traspontina / Conciliazione" stop (7 stops), a 2-minute walk from the property.
- From Rome Ciampino International Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the shuttle bus from the airport to "Roma Vaticano" stop, a 7-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, it is possible to take bus no. 520 direction "Cinecittà" to "Tuscolana / Cinecittà" stop (19 stops), from which it is possible to take the metro A to "Ottaviano" stop, a 10-minute walk from the property.
- From Rome Termini Railway Station, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking bus no. 40 direction "Borgo Sant’Angelo", to "Traspontina / Conciliazione" stop (7 stops), a 2-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, it is possible to take the metro A to "Ottaviano" stop, a 10-minute walk from the property.
- If you are traveling by car, the apartment is located outside the ZTL (traffic-restricted area), but is located in a pedestrian area. Paid parking is available in the surrounding area: the most convenient and largest is Garage Terminal Gianicolo, less than 10 minutes on foot from the property.
在Charming 1-bedroom apartment near Parco della Mole Adriana內，揀你的房間
需要不同日子？按右下角的Live chat 跟我們其中一位預訂顧問聯絡
Charming 1-bedroom apartment near Parco della Mole Adriana共用浴室更多資訊