主頁 / 意大利 / Milan學生宿舍 / Bright 1-bedroom apartment near Loreto M1-M2 metro station
Bright 1-bedroom apartment near Loreto M1-M2 metro station
Via Padova, Milan, 20131
離Politecnico di Milano距離
離Istituto Marangoni (Milan)距離
Cozy and comfortable apartment, perfect for two people, located on the first floor of a building with a lift (with stairs to access to it). The property is located a few steps from Loreto underground stop and from Milan Central Station, the departure and arrival point of many buses that connect the city with the main airports (Malpensa, Orio al Serio, Linate).
The apartment consists of a living area with kitchenette, a bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony.
*LONG STAY ALLOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING AREA with KITCHENETTE (gas hob, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, moka, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, wine glasses and kitchenware), dining table for 4 people, TV and sofa;
- BEDROOM with double bed and wardrobe;
- BATHROOM with shower, sink, bidet and WC;
- BALCONY with access from the living area.
FURTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: wifi, central floor heating, three fans, hairdryer, washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board.
IDs of all residents must be shown upon check-in, as required by Italian law.
In addition, city tax must be paid cash upon check-in: EUR 3 per person per night of stay.
For check ins after 21,30 we ask for a surcharge, the amount is as follows:
* after 21,30 until 23 there is a surcharge of 25 Euro;
* after 23 until midnight there is a surcharge of 30 Euro;
* after midnight and until 1,30 there is a surcharge of 40 Euro
Sorry but it's not possible to check in after 1,30.
The Identification Code of Recognition is a code that certifies the security and regularity of this accommodation facility in the Municipality of Milan, the Lombardy Region and the Italian State. This guarantees you a high standard of reception and hospitality services and the respect of the necessary requirements established by Italian law.
The whole flat will be at your complete disposal!
We will provide useful tips that will make your stay in Milan even more interesting and safe.
In case of problems or questions we will be always available by phone calls, or e-mail.
The apartment is located in a residential and quiet district, but at the same time full of services and commercial activities of all kinds, from the most traditional to those characteristics of different cultures. This is the peculiarity of NoLo district, the area surrounding the house, where tradition meets novelty, fashion and art, also thanks to the meeting of peoples from all over the world. The property boasts an extraordinary location, excellent for reaching all the main Milanese attractions: a stone's throw from Loreto underground stop (M1 and M2 lines), connected by the surface transport and, most importantly, two minutes from Milan Central Station, a solid connection point both within the city and between the city and the "outside", with buses leaving and arriving from Malpensa, Orio al Serio and Linate airports and trains to all directions.
To reach the main points of interest in the city:
- Piazza Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele II: 10 minutes by public transport;
- Museo del Novecento: 10 minutes by public transport;
- Via Monte Napoleone (shopping street): 10 minutes by public transport;
- Castello Sforzesco: 15 minutes by public transport;
- Brera Art Gallery: 18 minutes by public transport;
- Navigli: 28 minutes by public transport;
- Dolphin Bar: 1 minute walk;
- Pam (supermarket): 1 minute on foot;
- La Giara (restaurant): 4 minutes on foot.
- From Milan Linate Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking bus n. 73 direction "Via Gonzaga before P.za Diaz" from the airport to "Via Cavallotti" stop (16 stops), where it is possible to take M1 undergorund from "San Babila" (3 minutes on foot) to “Loreto” stop, an 1-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, the airport is 8 km from the property (approximately 15 minutes by car / taxi).
- From Milan Malpensa Airport, it is possible reach the apartment by taking the Terravision bus service from the airport to Central Station, from which it is possible to take the underground (line M2) to "Loreto" stop, an1-minute walk from the property . Alternatively, the airport is 53 km from the property (approximately 55 minutes by car / taxi).
- From the Central Station, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the underground (line M2) to “Loreto” stop, an 1-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, it is possible to reach the apartment on foot in less than 15 minutes.
- If you are travelling by car, parking is not included; however, it is possible to park for a fee at Autogarage Loreto, a 3-minute walk from the property, open 24 hours a day.
在Bright 1-bedroom apartment near Loreto M1-M2 metro station內，揀你的房間
需要不同日子？按右下角的Live chat 跟我們其中一位預訂顧問聯絡
Bright 1-bedroom apartment near Loreto M1-M2 metro station私人浴室更多資訊