Join a friendly student community at LIV Dublin and live a few steps from the banks of the River Liffey, with universities and colleges close by
You’ll find it easy to get to lectures from your student residence in Dublin 1. Walk to Trinity College Dublin in 20 minutes, or take the bus to Dublin City University in 40 minutes. The city centre is a 15-minute walk away.
At LIV Dublin you’ll have an ensuite room in a cluster flat with a shared galley kitchen and mood-lit living area. All bedrooms have a comfortable bed, a hotel-style power shower and plenty of storage. It’s easy to focus on college work as there’s a study desk, free Wi-Fi, and USB charging points. After a long day, you’ll sleep soundly as the full-length windows are fitted with black-out blinds.
Get to know your neighbours in LIV Dublin’s communal spaces, which occupy two entire floors. Keep fit in the gym, work with friends in the study rooms, or relax in the coffee house and games room. In the summer, join friends for a barbecue on the outside terraces.
Bronze Twin En-Suite
Bronze Twin Penthouse En-Suite
Gold Penthouse En-Suite
Platinum Penthouse En-Suite
Platinum En-Suite (4 Bed)
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- BIMM Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Dublin International Study Centre
- Griffith College Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- The Linguaviva Center
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin