Live minutes from campus at Ardcairn House, where you’re a 20-minute walk from Dublin city centre’s shops, cafés and buzzing bars
Your student rental in Dublin is a two-minute walk from the DIT Grangegorman campus, and you’re five minutes from the new Grangegorman LUAS stop, which makes it easy to reach Dublin City University and Trinity College Dublin.
At Ardcairn House you can choose an en-suite room, with a shared kitchen/diner, or a self-contained studio. Every room has a small double bed and a study desk and chair with USB ports. Bills are included and there’s a supermarket and laundry facilities on-site.
You’ll also have access to lots of social spaces, including a cinema room, gaming room, bowling alley, onsite gym, roof terrace, and outdoor areas. There are also group study spaces where you can work on assignments. Regular social events make it easy to make friends, and the friendly on-site team is always available to help. There’s secure entry and CCTV for your peace of mind.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- BIMM Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Dublin International Study Centre
- Griffith College Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- The Linguaviva Center
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin