The property is in a great location with close access to public transport. There is a bus stop just outside the entrance residence, which is also a 5-minute walk to Curtin University for all your classes. In addition, located on the corner of Kent Street and Manning Road in Karawara, access by car and public transport is easy via both the Kwinana Freeway and Albany Highway.
The property offers fully-furnished six-bedroom, three-bathroom units. All bedrooms are equipped with single bed, desk & chair, lamp, heater, fan and wardrobe. The kitchen in your apartment has all of your essentials including fridge/freezer, sink, cooktop, storage space and microwave oven. In addition, your Internet usage and connection is included in your utilities each week. There are two laundry on site with washing machines, dryers and sinks for hand washing.
At Kurrajong Village, there are plenty of places where you can get involved and meet new people. You’ll find BBQ facilities located in the common outdoor areas of the property. Residents can enjoy a BBQ with friends, family or prepare a dinner for one. A common room, which is equipped with a pool table, a table tennis table, foosball tables, couches, a TV and a home theatre room will give you loads of entertainment. There is no doubt that all Kurrajong Village residents enjoy a range of benefits that come with on-campus living.
用戶請選擇UniLodge @ Curtin University - Kurrajong Village的房間類型
George James House - 6 Bedroom Apartment
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University (Joondalup Campus)
- Edith Cowan University - Mount Lawley Campus
- Le Cordon Bleu (Perth Campus)
- Murdoch University
- North Metropolitan TAFE (Northbridge Campus)
- Southern Cross University (Perth Campus)
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Western Australia