Peace of mind and the flexibility to change your stay or cancel with a full refund
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Defer your booking to a later date if you are not able to arrive in Australia as initially planned.
You will retain the same room category, rate and conditions.
You may cancel your booking with us for any one of the below reasons.
E-mail us no later than seven (07) days prior to arrival with the relevant supporting documents and we will provide you with a full refund for the total amount paid including any deposit.
- Visa denied - your visa application is rejected or the visa centre is closed in your country.
- Flight cancellation - your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available.
- Intake delay by University/Education provider - start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.
- Medical condition - in the unfortunate event that you or a close family member staying within the same household falls ill.
- Travel restriction/border closure - either from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from travelling. You are not required to provide any supporting documents for this reason but will still need to notify us seven (07) days prior to arrival.
Flexibility and cancellation policy applicable for all students booking in 2021.
Standard cancellation policy
- If the Client cancels a booking regardless of the scheduled check-in date/post check-in, a four (04) week cancellation fee or the remaining total accommodation charges for the intended duration of stay.
- No amendments may be made within 28 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments can be made by contacting Together Co-Living Reservations.