Located on a risen site in the Gungahlin Town Centre, the property is comprised of a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with varied floor plan options including everything from 2-storey terraces and penthouses through to 1 and 2 bedroom options. The architectural design that has been developed features an elliptical shape with a band of balconies surrounding the frontage, incorporating glazed glass to allow for solar access. The apartment features furniture, air conditioning and shared kitchen.
The concept for the property was to create a luxury living environment for residents through a combination of quality design, amenities and landscaping. The landscape architecture team at Spacelab wanted to offer a landscaped podium area with a variety of facilities that would be unmatched in Canberra. They aimed to create innovative outdoor garden spaces and resort-style luxury amenities where residents could entertain, relax and be part of a community.
Tìm giá thuê thấp hơn và chúng tôi sẽ khớp với giá thuê đó
Chọn phòng của bạn ở Unit 170, 1 Anthony Rolfe Ave, Gungahlin, 2912
Infinite Tower Apartment
Các bước tiếp theo
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Cần một số thông tin khác? Nhấp Hỏi thông tin.
- Chào Giá Cạnh Tranh
- Cam kết chỗ ở tuyệt vời
- Đầy đủ nội thất
- Máy điều hòa
- Nhà bếp chung
- Tìm trường
- Australian Catholic University - Canberra
- Australian National University
- University of Canberra