Private suite with shared bathroom in comfortable communal home!
Each suite is move-in ready with everything you need!
Monthly rent includes:
- Your private room furnished a queen or full-sized bed, closet or wardrobe, nightstand, lamp, and rug
- Well-equipped communal kitchens and dining areas
- Weekly housekeeping of communal areas
- All utilities paid, including high-speed internet, cable, HBO, Hulu, Netflix and Spotify
- Never having to buy soap, toilet paper, or paper towels (we take care of it!)
- Weekly community events and/or dinners
Each suite features a Tuft and Needle mattress and furniture from West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Article, and Anthropologie.
There's a large chef's kitchen, open living room space with a 62" TV and sound system, dining area with seating for 12, and an outdoor patio with BBQ grill - all designed to bring people together. Feel free to share the space with your guests.
There's also a pantry with private storage space for everyone, and a laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers.
Amazing location situated one block from 16th St. Bart, next to some of the best restaurants and bars in the city.
Plus to make things easier, extra help like picking up dry cleaning, wash and fold, storage, and bedroom cleaning are also available.
Starcity's mission is to make great cities more accessible to everyone by creating comfortable community homes.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy