At spacious student halls 34th&Spring Garden Streets, you’re a few minutes walk from Drexel University and Philadelphia's scenic Schuylkill River
34th & Spring Garden Streets is a student house Philadelphia with an elegant red-brick exterior and spacious three-bedroom apartments. You can walk to Drexel University in 10 minutes, or to the University of Pennsylvania in 20 minutes. The property also provides a free campus shuttle.
The nearest light rail station is an easy eight-minute walk away - and from there, you can reach the highlights of central Philadelphia in just 15 minutes. In between adventures, relax with a good book in the privacy of your own room, or swap stories with your friends in the open-plan living area.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need, from a microwave to a full size fridge. A dishwasher minimises the time you spend cleaning up, while an ensuite bathroom means you don’t have to wait in line for a shower. Your safety is taken care of by an ultra-modern alarm and monitoring system.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in 34th & Spring Garden Streets
3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Laundry Facilities in Room
- University Shuttle Bus
- Shared Kitchen
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Security Alarm
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- La Salle University
- Philadelphia University
- Saint Joseph's University
- Temple University
- Thomas Jefferson University
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet