-Looking for something furnished, utilities included, and amazing amenities?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we’ve got the place for you.
Get more for your rent at Common McCormick: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in South Loop, you'll get:
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Rooftop Deck
• Community Lounge
• Fitness Center
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• $30 flat fee for utilities including wifi, heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Connect by Common. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
At Common McCormick, your apartment doesn’t end at your front door. Work remotely or gather up a gang for game night in the shared lounge, which features a comfortable sectional, cozy cafe tables, and floor to ceiling windows. In warmer weather, soak up the sun on the rooftop deck, perfect for a moment of peace with your morning coffee or getting the party started before a night out with friends. And don’t even think about running lakeside during a cold Chicago winter; the fitness center has you covered.
Common McCormick is located a short walk away from the Green line at Cermak-McCormick Place. The Green line runs North to Downtown Loop and West to Fulton Market, giving you easy access to the best Chicago has to offer in one short train ride. Connect to the Brown, Orange, Pink, and Purple lines at Washington/Wabash. For warmer weather and more leisurely rides, walk West to Chinatown to hop on the Water Taxi!