Walk to the UC Berkeley campus from your student room at Casa Cedar, a historic house surrounded by sustainable restaurants and indie arts venues
For fully furnished student accommodation in Berkeley choose Casa Cedar, an eco-friendly Edwardian home with single, double, triple and quad rooms. Hardwood floors and leafy views create a tranquil study environment, while a laundry room and professional housekeeping keep things tidy.
You can walk to classes at UC Berkeley in 20 minutes. Alternatively, keep a bike in the on-site shed. 10-gigabit internet helps you research assignments in record time; and when you’re finished, free printers save a trip to the campus library. With work out of the way, freshen up in one of three shared bathrooms.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook for yourself, while the open-plan living room boasts a dining table big enough for all your friends in addition to comfy couches and an HDTV. In summer, grill out on the redwood deck. Social events every other week keep the community spirit alive.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Casa Cedar
Large Triple Room
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Air Conditioning
- On-site Laundry (Free)
- Computer Room
- Social Space(s)
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
- Social Events
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Security Officer (Night Patrol)
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Pet Friendly
- Search university
- University of California, Berkeley
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet