Live within easy reach of campus at The Lodge of Athens, minutes from the cool cafés and cultural highlights of Downtown
Hop on The Lodge of Athens’ private shuttle bus to speed to the University of Georgia campus. On the weekends, stroll up the North Oconee River Greenway to Sandy Creek Nature Reserve for a tranquil afternoon with friends, before hitting the eateries and live music venues downtown.
Despite the great location, you’ll find there’s plenty to tempt you to stay put in the safe, gated community at The Lodge of Athens. Spend sunny days lazing by the large swimming pool. Make yourself comfortable on a lounger and, when lunchtime rolls around, cook up a feast on the grilling stations. Join friends on the comfy seats in the shaded outdoor living area as you tuck in, then get a mini-tournament going on the sand volleyball and basketball courts.
If you’re in the mood to pump some iron, hit the upgraded private fitness center where the state-of-the-art equipment and ceiling-mounted TVs are designed to keep you motivated. Once you’ve worked your muscles, get bronzed on the tanning bed, or head for a cool drink or game of pool in the clubhouse, which also has a game room and cable TV.
When you need to tackle your latest assignment, choose whether you’d rather connect to the high-speed internet and work in the privacy of your own room, or get together with friends to study in the upgraded computer lab with Mac workstations.
At the end of the day, freshen up with a hot shower in your private bathroom, then lay back on your comfortable bed to get a good night’s sleep.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in The Lodge of Athens
Two Bedrooms Two Bath- Split
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities in Room
- Library or Study Area
- University Shuttle Bus
- Social Space(s)
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Tanning Facilities
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Social Events
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Cable or Satellite TV Subscription
Security & safety
- Controlled Access Gate
- Security Officer (24-hour Patrol)
- Maintenance Team (24-hour On Call)
- Pet Friendly
- Search university
- University of Georgia
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet