There is an AATA bus stop in front of Brookside. The property is within a five-minute drive to highway 14, 23, and about a 3-minute drive or 20-minute walk into downtown, North Campus, and U of M Hospital main entrance.
Brookside offers spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes that are guaranteed painted and professionally cleaned. There are microwaves above electric stoves/ovens, refrigerators, garbage disposals and wall A/C in every apartment, all two bedrooms and half of the one bedrooms will have dishwashers. All ground level apartments have patios, all upper level apartments have balconies. All apartments have large windows in the living room facing toward the interior and brook.
Residents can use a coin operated laundry facility, fitness area with workout equipment, a community room with kitchen, and maintenance shop within the apartment complex. Heat, water, sewer, trash removal and recycle pick-up, as well as draperies or vertical blinds, added storage, and assigned parking next to your apartment are all included in the rent. The utmost priority of Brookside is to maintain a quiet and study friendly environment, giving your study a stress free and relaxed atmosphere.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Brookside
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Area
- Valet Trash Pick Up
Security & safety
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- University of Michigan
- University of Michigan - North Campus
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet