Get the best of both worlds at Cumberland Place, where you’ll enjoy the buzz of city living combined with stunning sea views
You’ll enjoy a quick and easy commute to class when you choose Cumberland Place as your student housing in Southampton. You can walk to Solent University in seven minutes, or jump on a bus to reach University of Southampton in around 20 minutes. There’s secure bike storage if you’d rather cycle around the city.
When you get back home to Cumberland Place you’ll find everything you need to study and relax, and there’s CCTV to keep you safe. You can choose to live in an ensuite room in a shared flat or have your own space in a self-contained studio. Whatever you decide, you’ll have a large bed, a wardrobe and plenty of storage. There are laundry facilities on site, and there’s a study lounge where you can work with friends.
When you’ve caught up on your college work, stay in shape in the 24/7 fitness facility, or head to the gaming area to hang out with friends.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Cumberland Place
Executive Studio Plus
Deluxe Accessible Studio
Super Deluxe Studio
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Air Conditioning
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Library or Study Area
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Space(s)
- Bike Storage
- Wheelchair Access
- Social Events
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Controlled Access Gate
- Maintenance Team (24-hour On Call)
- Search university
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Southampton
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet