Make yourself at home at 165 West Street in the heart of Sheffield city centre, with museums and cultural venues at your fingertips
Your student accommodation in Sheffield is an eight-minute walk from University of Sheffield, or three minutes by bike. Walk to Sheffield Hallam University in 15 minutes, or save your legs and catch the bus on days when you have to carry books to class.
You’ll never be lonely as you’ll be sharing a five- or six-bedroom apartment with friends. You’ll have your own private bathroom, and the modern shared kitchen contains everything you need, including an oven, hob and microwave, as well as a washing machine and dishwasher to cut the time you’ll spend on domestic chores.
Free Wi-Fi means you spend as long as you like online, and all utilities are included in your rent. Take a break from the books to kick back on the luxury sofas and watch TV in your shared living area, or head out to meet friends. No matter how late you get home, there’s CCTV to keep you and your belongings safe.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in 165 West Street
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Bike Storage
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- No Smoking
- No Alcohol
- Search university
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Sheffield International College
- University of Sheffield
- University of Sheffield (English Language Teaching Centre)
- University of Sheffield (Faculty of Engineering)
- University of Sheffield (Management School)
- University of Sheffield (Medical School)
- University of Sheffield (Western Bank Campus)