Have a memorable student experience when you live at City Edge Manchester, with a short bus ride from the city centre and green spaces nearby
It’s easy to walk to lectures from your student housing in Manchester. Reach the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University in 13 minutes, or cycle there in five minutes. It’s a 25-minute walk into the city centre, or you can save time when you take the bus. Excellent transport links make it easy to explore the city and beyond. If you have your own car, there’s parking available.
You’ll be living in a three- or four-bedroom cluster at City Edge Manchester, so you’ll enjoy a friendly, sociable atmosphere and quickly make new friends. You’ll share the fully-equipped kitchen and modern bathroom with your flatmates, and there’s also a lounge area where you can watch TV.
Study in your room, making use of the free Wi-Fi, and use the onsite laundry to keep your clothes clean. You won’t have to worry about unexpected bills because utilities are included in your rent.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in City Edge Manchester
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- On-site Laundry (Free)
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
- Contents Insurance
- Search university
- BIMM Manchester
- BPP University Manchester
- INTO Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Royal Northern College of Music
- The Manchester College
- UCFB Etihad Campus
- University of Law, Manchester
- University of Manchester
- University of Manchester (Fallowfield Campus)
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet