Live close to University of Salford at Bramall Court, just 10 minutes from Manchester city centre and close to Salford Quays
Your student housing in Manchester is conveniently located for class. Walk to University of Salford in 13 minutes or cycle there in four minutes. If you’re studying at University of Manchester, it’s a 24-minute bus ride to class. There’s free parking available.
You’ll be joining a friendly student community at Bramall Court, so you’ll never be short of company. Take your pick from a standard, large or extra-large room in a shared apartment, where you’ll share the modern kitchen and bathroom with your housemates. There are spacious communal areas where you can get to know your neighbours, and there are laundry facilities to save you making trips to the launderette.
It’s easy to manage your money because bills, including Wi-Fi, are included in your rent. You’ll rest easy in your comfortable bed knowing that there’s 24-hour security to keep you safe.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Bramall Court
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Space(s)
- Car Parking
- WiFi in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- Security Officer (24-hour Patrol)
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- Search university
- BIMM Manchester
- BPP University Manchester
- INTO Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Royal Northern College of Music
- The Manchester College
- UCFB Etihad Campus
- University of Law, Manchester
- University of Manchester
- University of Manchester (Fallowfield Campus)
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet