Live in an elegant town house in Glasgow’s cultural quarter and make the energetic heart of the West End your home
In Liberty House you’ll enjoy a fantastic location near St Enoch tube and Glasgow Central train stations. This elegant property is a five minute walk from Strathclyde University and ten minutes from Glasgow Caledonian. The Royal Conservatoire is thirteen enjoyable minutes walk across the cultural quarter of the Merchant City area of town.
Life is just as convenient inside Liberty House, all bedrooms are fitted with ensuite showers, toilet and washbasin. They come fully furnished and include a study table and chair. Spacious common kitchens open up to communal living areas that have comfy sofas and soft furnishings. Alternatively you can choose a studio for your own self contained living area. Both options mean you have a great space for unwinding from the thrills of Glasgow - that sits just outside your front door.
And that front door reception area is manned 24 hours a day plus there’s an electronic entry system and comprehensive CCTV coverage. So you can completely relax when you’re home - especially as all utility bills are included and you get free contents insurance too. Further benefits include Wi-Fi throughout, an on site laundry facility and a housekeeping team to keep the communal areas of your lovely town house looking spic and span.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Liberty House Glasgow
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Laundry Facilities in Room
- Shared Kitchen
- Wheelchair Access
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- Search university
- Academy of Music and Sound
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow International College
- Glasgow School of Art
- Live Language School
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet