Get to know Glasgow from your base at Havannah House, where it’s a 20-minute walk to the city centre’s galleries, museums, shops and bars
Walk to University of Strathclyde in just six minutes from your student rooms in Glasgow. It’s a 20-minute walk to The Glasgow School of Art, and a 25-minute bus ride to University of Glasgow.
When you get back home to Havannah House, clear your head with a workout in the onsite gym, or grab a snack from the vending machines and finish up an assignment in the communal study room. There’s a courtyard and beautiful landscaped gardens where you can catch up on your reading when the sun is shining, and a games and cinema room where you can unwind at the end of a busy day.
You’ll benefit from all-inclusive rent whether you opt for an ensuite room or a self-contained studio complete with your own modern kitchen. Lie back on your large bed and connect to Wi-Fi to stream a movie, or take a seat at the study desk where you can work in comfort
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Havannah House
Premium Accessible Studio
Classic Accessible Studio
Classic Studio Plus
Premium Studio Plus
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Library or Study Area
- Social Space(s)
- Vending Machines
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- Search university
- Academy of Music and Sound
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow International College
- Glasgow School of Art
- Live Language School
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland