Explore historic Durham from your base at New Kepier Court, just minutes from the city centre and close to university
The central location of your student housing in Durham makes it easy to get to early morning lectures. Walk to the college of St Hild and St Bede in nine minutes, or go by bike in three minutes. Walk to the city centre in less than 10 minutes, or save time and take the bus.
When you choose New Kepier Court you’ll have the option of living in a self-contained studio or an ensuite cluster bedroom, with shared living and kitchen facilities. All rooms have double beds, modern bathrooms and plenty of storage space for you to keep your books and folders.
All bills are included in your rent, and there’s free Wi-Fi throughout the building which means you’ll always be connected, whether you decide to work in your room or in one of the group study spaces.
In the evening, meet friends in the common room, games room or cinema room, or clear your head with a workout in the onsite gym.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in New Kepier Court
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Social Space(s)
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
- Contents Insurance
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- No Smoking
- Search university
- University of Durham
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet