Set up home in the peaceful surrounds of Waterview Village, and enjoy daytrips to the beach and meals by Auckland’s beautiful harbours
Leave Waterview Village each morning and set off for the 10-minute walk through a green gully to reach Unitec Institute of Technology. After class, you can cycle five minutes to Mt Albert train station and take the train to Auckland city centre in half an hour, or hop in your car and get there in just 10 minutes – parking is available at Waterview Village. On weekends, jump on the bus just outside your door to cross the water to Takapuna in around 15 minutes.
Come home to Waterview Village and park your bike on the bike stands, then make your way back to your shared apartment. Freshen up in the bathroom and use the well-equipped kitchen to make yourself a bite to eat. Then, use the shelves and spacious storage space to pack away your groceries, and hang your coat in the large wardrobe.
Later, head to the on-site laundry facilities to wash a pile of clothes, or catch up on your latest assignments. Wander through to your fully furnished bedroom and unpack your textbooks on the desk. You’ll have access to unlimited internet, so you can surf the web to do your research and then connect to Skype to call your classmates to talk about your ideas.
After a good study session, head straight to the shared lounge with your housemates and chat about your day or plan fun weekends away. The on-site residential assistants will be able to help you with local tips and answer any questions you might have. The 24-hour management team will also make sure you won’t have to worry about any maintenance issues – they’ll be there to help you with any problems throughout your stay at Waterview Village.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Waterview Village
5 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom
5 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
4 Bedroom 1Bathroom
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Laundry Facilities in Room
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
- Wheelchair Access
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- On-site Manager
- Maintenance Team (24-hour On Call)
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- Family Friendly
- Search university
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland University of Technology (North Shore Campus)
- Massey University (Albany Campus)
- SAE Auckland
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- University of Auckland
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet