Base yourself at Crown on Cintra Lane, where you’re minutes from lively Queen Street and a short hop from the Auckland waterfront
Step outside your new home and walk to University of Auckland in just 10 minutes, stopping at Moustache Milk & Cookie Bar to grab your morning caffeine fix before class. If you’d rather travel on two wheels, you can pedal there in five minutes. When you want to get around the city, the 86 Symonds Street bus and coach station is a three-minute walk from your door, and you can walk to the shops on Queen Street in 11 minutes. If you have a car, parking is available for an extra charge.
When you get back home after a long day of lectures, head up to your studio, one- or two-bedroom serviced apartment and grab a cold drink from your fridge. All of the apartments have private balconies, some with great views of the harbour and the city, so step outside and get a breath of fresh air to clear your head before you settle down to a focused study session.
For an extra charge the pantry shopping service will keep your kitchen cupboards well-stocked, but there’s also a supermarket nearby where you can pick up everything you need to cook dinner in your fully-equipped kitchen. There’s a washer/dryer, so you won’t run out of clean clothes, and a dry cleaning service is available too.
With work out of the way, you’re free to watch cable TV, or freshen up in your modern bathroom ready for a night out with friends. Start off with craft beer and fish and chips at The Brewer’s Co-operative, then hit the dance floor at Bar 101.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Crown on Cintra Lane
1 Bedroom Apartment
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Ask one of our experts for help.
- Price Match Promise
- Free service
- Laundry Facilities in Room
- Shared Kitchen
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking For Additional Fee
- TV In Room
- Cable or Satellite TV Subscription
- Cleaning Service
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Controlled Access Gate
- On-site Manager
- Security Officer (24-hour Patrol)
- Security Alarm
- Maintenance Team (Daytime Only)
- No Smoking
- Family Friendly
- Search university
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland University of Technology (North Shore Campus)
- Massey University (Albany Campus)
- SAE Auckland
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- University of Auckland
ReviewsWrite a review
No reviews for this property yet