At Daiya Haitsu Okubo, live a short walk from campus and close to the restaurants, bars and attractions of Tokyo’s celebrated Shinjuku area
Your home in Tokyo’s Daiya Haitsu Okubo (Diamond Heights) is a wood-panelled, air-conditioned room in a dedicated student building close to local restaurants and parks. Start your days at Daiya Haitsu Okubo by stepping out onto your private balcony, before picking out the day’s outfit from your closet and shoe cabinet. Freshen up for the day ahead in the privacy of your own bathroom, and make yourself a cup of coffee in your kitchen area before heading out for your first class of the day.
You’re a short walk or cycle ride from a number of universities and colleges. Get to Waseda University’s Nishi-Waseda Campus or Waseda University Art School on foot in seven minutes, or cycle to the university’s Toyama Campus in seven minutes. Walk nine minutes to Gakushuin Women’s College, or hop on the train and be at Aoyama Gakuin University in eight minutes.
When you’re finished on campus for the day, come home to Daiya Haitsu Okubo, open your books and start work on your next university assignment. When you need a break from work, join your friends for dinner at a local eatery like CoCo Ichibanya.
If you’d rather work late into the evening, take a break from your studies to cook a simple meal on the electric stove in your stainless steel kitchen area. You’re just two minutes’ walk from a supermarket when you need to do pick up ingredients, and 14 minutes from the Shinjuku Maruimen shopping centre when you need to stock up on other essential supplies.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Daiya Haitsu Okubo
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Need a few more details? Click Request Details.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Air Conditioning
Security & safety
- Secure Access
- Search university
- Aoyama International Education Institute
- Chuo University
- Keio University (Hiyoshi Campus)
- Keio University (Mita Campus)
- Le Cordon Bleu (Tokyo Campus)
- Meiji University (Izumi Campus)
- Meiji University (Nakano Campus)
- Meiji University (Surugadai Campus)
- Nihon University
- Sophia University
- Takushoku University
- The University of Tokyo (Hongo Campus)
- The University of Tokyo (Komaba Campus)
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tokyo International University
- Tokyo University of Social Welfare
- Toyo University
- United International Business School (Tokyo Campus)
- Waseda University (Toyama Campus)
- Waseda University (Waseda Campus)