Set up home at The Commons at Tallahassee, close to class and within easy reach of fascinating museum exhibitions and Lake Ella’s scenic shore
At The Commons at Tallahassee, you can have your own fully furnished apartment or share a larger home with a bunch of friends. When you wake up each day, hit the 24-hour fitness center for a workout to get your energy levels up. Eat breakfast with your housemates out on the balcony after freshening up in your shared or private bathroom.
When you’re ready to head to class, grab a hot drink from the coffee station and make your way to campus. It’s a six-minute drive or half-hour walk to Florida State University, and a 13-minute drive or half-hour bike ride to Florida A&M University. If you’re heading to Tallahassee Community College, your drive to class will take just nine minutes.
After a long day on campus, come home to The Commons at Tallahassee and grab a seat in the computer lab, where you can also print off your next essay. Alternatively, go back to your apartment and open out your books on the built-in computer desk in your room.
Reward all that hard work with a swim in the pool, and soak your muscles in the hot tub afterwards. If you’d rather let off steam with a game, challenge your friends to a tournament on the sand volleyball court or in the game room, or shoot hoops on the basketball court. When you get hungry, fire up the outdoor grills for a delicious barbecue, or head inside to cook in your fully equipped kitchen with your housemates.
There’s free parking and plenty of fun resident events going on at The Commons at Tallahassee. An on-site community officer will also be available, while the 24-hour emergency maintenance will give you extra peace of mind in this gated community.
- Win a Gift Card!Book now and receive waived admin fee! Refer a friend and win $300 Gift Card! Sign for an immediate move-in lease and receive a $500 Gift Card! $800 gift card to the first 50 people who sign within 24 hours of touring.
The Commons at Tallahasseeの部屋を選択してください
4x2 - Private
3x2 - Shared Bathroom
4x4 - Private
3x2 - Private
2x2 - Private
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Maintenance Team (24-hour on site)
- Security Officer (24-hour patrol)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- Florida A&M University
- Florida State University
- Tallahassee Community College