You can stroll to Temple University in only 5 minutes, or take public transportation around 30 minutes to class at the Drexel University.
The inspiring goal of this community is to provide a healthy living environment for residents through sustainable practices, as well as cost savings through effective reduction in energy use. The building features energy efficient and water saving architectural design features such as green and blue roofs, efficient mechanical systems, ENERGY STAR-rated appliances and fixtures, low- or no-VOC paints and primers, and formaldehyde-free materials to enhance indoor air quality.
Paseo Verde consists of 67, one and two-bedroom apartments with a range of amenities such as off-street parking, fitness center, business center, community room, landscaped terraces, community garden, and ground-floor retail. Add to that an award-winning contemporary design, green technology and a happening Philadelphia location and you have the community of the future that you can live in right now!
Three Bedroom Two Bath
One Bedroom One Bath
Two Bedroom One Bath
Two Bedroom Two Bath
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Maintenance Team (24-hour on site)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- La Salle University
- Philadelphia University
- Saint Joseph's University
- Temple University
- Thomas Jefferson University
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia