Live close to campus at SoCam 290, where you’re surrounded by green spaces, cool cafés and New Brunswick’s vibrant cultural scene
Walk to class at Rutgers University–New Brunswick in 10 minutes when you’re based at SoCam 290, or go by bike and get there in four minutes. It’s a 12-minute walk to Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. If you have your own car, there’s discounted garage parking. If you’d rather use public transport, you’re on the RU bus line.
When you get back home from class, stop at the on-site 7-Eleven to pick up essentials, then head up to your fully furnished apartment. You can choose to live independently in a one-bed, or share a two or three-bedroom apartment with roommates. Whatever you decide, you’ll have your own private room with lots of closet space.
Make your way to the fully fitted kitchen to make a snack, stack your plate in the dishwasher, then connect to the high speed internet to make a start on your latest assignment. If you’d rather work with friends you can study together in the Cyber Café or meet in one of student lounges – there’s one on every floor.
Clear your head with a workout in the fitness center, then drop your gym gear in the on-site laundry. Catch up with your friends in the clubroom to play billiards, or watch the game on the big-screen TV. When hunger strikes, order takeaway pizza from the on-site Douglas Pizza, then head back to your room to watch your favorite shows on Cable TV.
It’s easy to manage your money because all utilities are included in your rent, and there’s controlled access and on-site management for your peace of mind.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - Shared
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom - Shared
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Shuttle bus to university
- Maintenance Team (24-hour on site)
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Security Officer (Night patrol)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick