Surround yourself with cool local spots a block from famous Lincoln Park at The Pelham, just a short distance from DePaul University
Find the perfect balance between your studies and city life in one of Chicago’s most renowned areas when you move into a charming apartment at The Pelham. You’ll find a selection of public transportation options that can take you to DePaul University, or hop on a bike and get to campus in under 10 minutes. To take a break from your homework, just walk out your front door to experience the vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene.
You can run errands on your way back from class, before coming home to your apartment which has ornate touches like a decorative fireplace and crown moldings. Enjoy classic features in your new home like hardwood floors and oodles of architectural character. Take a few minutes to relax in the shared courtyard space, before hitting the books again or tackling your chore list by bringing a basket of laundry to the on-site facility. Keeping your kitchen stocked will be easy with Carnival Foods grocery store just two blocks away.
During the downtime from your busy school schedule, check out local attractions like the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lincoln Park Conservatory that are both just a stone’s throw away. When the weather heats up, grab your swimsuit out of your ample closet and wash up in your modern bathroom. Then, stroll over to North Avenue Beach for an epic day of sun tanning, sand volleyball and chilling out with your friends.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- City College of Chicago - Harold Washington College
- DePaul University
- DeVry University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Kendall College
- Loyola University Chicago
- North Park University
- Northwestern University
- Rush University
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago